Meest-Boston is committed to protecting customer confidentiality. We respect your privacy! Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
At Meest-Boston, your privacy is important to us. We only use the information collected for purposes non-other than delivery of your shipments.
We collect non-public personal information from the following sources:
- Information submitted on applications, forms, or any other
- Information about your transactions with us or others;
- Information we receive from any consumer reporting agencies;
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Information submitted on applications, forms, or any other documents such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information in regards to your transactions with Meest-Boston or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties involved in transaction;
- Information we receive from any consumer reporting agencies such as, your creditworthiness and/or credit history.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to protect your personal non-public information.
Meest-Boston recognizes and fully respects the privacy of our customers. We are committed to our customers' confidentiality. As our commitment to you and your personal private information we have developed "Privacy Principles" which are readily available upon your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about our "Privacy Principles" please contact us at 781-519-4244